Tikkurila launches a new high-performance all-seasons epoxy primer for Protective Coatings
Temacoat HS-F Primer, the newest addition to the wide range of Tikkurila industrial coatings, is a durable, all-seasons epoxy coating with optimal anti-corrosion properties, fast overcoating times and excellent adhesion to steel, zinc and aluminum surfaces. It can be used on building frameworks, bridges, refineries, power plants, conveyors and other structural steel and equipment in the heavy-duty Protective Coatings market.
This high-performance primer enables a wide range of film thicknesses in one layer, which makes the painting process of complex structures easier.
– Temacoat HS-F Primer is developed for the demanding, long-term protection of steel. Compared to traditional primers, it dries and cures very fast even at low temperatures typical for Northern Europe. It is truly a time-saving solution: since it is over-coatable after only two hours, you can get the job done in one day, says Michael Aamodt, Group Business and Portfolio Development Director at Tikkurila Oyj.
Temacoat HS-F Primer at a glance
• All-seasons product (-10°C – +40°C)
• Fast drying and curing especially at low temperatures
• 80% volume solids
• Short overcoating time (2 h) with polyurethane topcoat
• Wide film thickness range
• Excellent adhesion to steel, aluminum and galvanized steel
• Low VOC (200 g/l)
• High corrosion resistance
• Easy application with airless spray and brush
• Long max overcoating interval
Download the Temacoat HS-F Primer brochure
Business & Portfolio Development Director, Protective and Industrial Coatings
Tel. +47 22 80 32 90, Mobile +47 47 41 98 48
Tikkurila is a leading Nordic paint company with expertise that spans decades. We develop premium products and services that provide our customers with quality that will stand the test of time and weather. We operate in around ten countries and our 3,000 dedicated professionals share the joy of building a vivid future through surfaces that make a difference. In 2017, our revenue totaled EUR 582 million. The company is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Nordic quality from start to finish since 1862.